Valentine's day was pretty epic.
No I didn't get flowers or chocolate from my busy farmer.
BUT...we did get to go out on a kidless date.
Let me break down our night for you.
- We drive into Boise where my farmer has a mild freak out from the "traffic" at the parking garage.
- Head to restaurant to find out there is an hour and a half wait time.
- No thanks.
- Go next door to a super delicious pizza place.
- Burn my mouth on said delicious pizza.
- Head to movie theater.
- Drive around looking for a place to park for 20 minutes. Seriously.
- Calm my farmer from another freak out caused my ALL the people.
- Pick a new movie since we are now late to original choice.
- Buy all the popcorn.
- Kill time by going into 50 Shades of Grey and loudly eating popcorn behind a group of ladies.
Additional nodding of head and saying, "mmmhmmm, mmmhmmmm" for the win.
- Head to The Wedding Ringer and laugh lots with my love.
I'll pass on the flowers for more nights like these.
What did you do!?